5 de octubre de 2014

The perfect skirt

DSC_0973

I must confess I'm not a girl wearing skirts, they and I have a love-hate relationship; although fascinate me from mini, midi and maxi, every time I use one, I feel a prisoner and I do not feel like myself, I'm too restless to go in skirt always perfect. One of the keys to dressing is to know your body, your taste and how you really feel comfortable, so, despite not being very satisfied with a trend or clothing, there's always a way to win over her, and is just using that key. For example, probably are a bit confused between the text and look today, and is due to the following: After much testing, I learned that my skirt type is type A, pencil and as I wear today ending with flight (the maxis are included because there is no kind of comfortable skirt), they not only make me feel comfortable, but are also the ones that best fit my figure. Don't worry when you crave for something you don't feel safe, know and test everything till you drop, that's the only way to ensure success. This look I used to know White Queen by Nadia Elnacer, which we'll talk soon.

Debo confesar que no soy muy niña de faldas, ellas y yo tenemos una relación de amor y odio; aunque me fascinan desde mini, maxis y midi, cada vez que uso una me siento prisionera y que no soy yo, soy demasiado inquieta como para ir siempre perfecta en falda. Una de las claves de saber vestir, es conocer tu cuerpo, tus gustos y con qué te sientes realmente a gusto, por eso, a pesar de no estar muy convencida con una tendencia o prenda, siempre habrá alguna manera de adueñarte de ella, y es precisamente usando esa clave. Por ejemplo, seguramente están un poco confundidos entre el texto y el look de hoy, y se debe a lo siguiente: después de tanto probar, aprendí que mi tipo de falda son las tipo A, lápiz y como las que llevo hoy que terminan con vuelo (las maxis están más que incluidas porque no hay tipo de falda más cómoda), ellas no solo me hacen sentir cómoda, sino que además son las que mejor le van a mi figura. No se preocupen cuando se encaprichan por algo con lo que no se sienten seguras, conócete y prueba de todo hasta el cansancio, esa es la única manera de asegurar el éxito. Este look lo usé para conocer White Queen de Nadia Elnacer, que pronto hablaremos por acá. 

DSC_0993
DSC_1046
DSC_1036
DSC_1059
DSC_0971

Shirt: Melao Skirt and choker: Forever 21 Shoes: Suite Blanco Bag: Amazon 

Qué les parece el look
What do you think of the look? 
Les deseo una semana llena de suerte
I wish you a week full of luck 
Muchos besos infinitos 
Many infinite kisses ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario