9 de diciembre de 2015

Favorites of the month: November



November is over, and suddenly starts December, one of my favorite months as well as the products that saved me and got me obsessed during November. What excites me the most? Talking to you about de products that can be found in Venezuela.


1) Palladio Lipstick

The perfect substitute for the nude lipstick of the same brand I lost, despite this is one or two tones darker but it is still being perfect. This lipsticks have a acabado mate but with the best moisturizer ive ever try and a very nice scent.  


2) Mish - Blush

It seems that this month has been about finding substitutes, and this in particular has been a good find. A brand that I've never heard before, this blush has charmed me with its scent and the finish that leaves on my skin that is similar to velvet.

3) White Manicure

Again during this month I have taken back my addiction to white nail polish, which is a color as elegant as fresh and despite seems strange, lasts a lot on me. This time I'm using "jsnjnc" by Maybelline.


4) Sunnies

The aviators are fashion again and when I remembered that my dad was not using these ones (which I gave to him as a gift, by the way), I didn't doubt about taking them. I cannot reach to quit using them, even sometimes it is absurd that they do not combine with any garment in the outfit.



El mes de noviembre término y sin pensarlo empieza diciembre, uno de mis meses favoritos, igual que los productos que me salvaron y obsesionaron durante noviembre ¿Lo qué más me emociona? Hablarles de productos que se pueden conseguir en Venezuela. 

1) Palladio Lipstick - 

El sustituto perfecto para el labial nude que perdí de la misma marca, a pesar que este es uno o dos tonos más oscuro pero sigue siendo perfecto. Estos labiales tienen un acabado mate pero con el mejor hidratante que he probado y tienen un olor divino. 

2) Mish - Blush

Al parecer este mes ha sido de conseguir sustitutos, y éste en particular ha sido un buen hallazgo. Una marca que jámas habia escuchado, pero este blush me ha encantado por su color y el acabado que deja en mi piel que es como de terciopelo. 

3) White Manicure

En este mes de nuevo he tomado mi adicción por la pintura de uñas blanca, es que es un color tan elegante como fresco y aunque parezca extraño, el esmalte me dura muchísimo. Esta vez estoy usando "jsnjnc" de Maybelline. 

4) Sunnies 

Los aviadores están de nuevo de moda, y cuando recordé que mi papá no estaba usando estos (que le regale yo, por cierto) no dudé en apoderarme de ellos. No me los logro quitar, tanto que a veces es absurdo que no combine con nada del outfit. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario