26 de octubre de 2014

Black and Cream for life


No lie, this is a repeated look, but of the ones I like so much that I love to share with you though I did it on Instagram. At that time I used the outfit to go to college, but in this post I used it to go for a walk and lunch, except I added the cream sweater that fascinates me because the texture is divine and makes it more cozy, hat and purse. If I had to choose a look for life it would be, and should be for three reasons I want you to learn: shoes (A pair that every woman should have!); yes, loafers are a staple in any wardrobe, they are comfortable, timeless and combine with everything. On the other hand, we have the jean cuffs that the fact of putting them above your ankles makes it look much more elegant and also take away the casual look to any kind of jean. Finally the issue of the black hat: I love that gothic-refined wave. The whole look is based on a single adjective in each set is worth: classic

Sin mentirles, éste es un look repetido, pero de esos que me gustan tanto que se los quiero compartir, aunque lo hice en Instagram. En aquella ocasión lo usé para ir a la universidad, pero el de este post lo usé para ir de paseo y almorzar, con la diferencia que le agregué el sweater crema, que me fascina porque la textura es divina y lo hace más "acogedor", el sombrero y la cartera. Si tuviera que escoger un look de por vida sería éste, y se debe por tres razones que quiero que aprendan: los zapatos (¡un par que cualquier mujer debe tener!); sí, unos mocasines son un básico en cualquier armario, son cómodos, atemporales y combinan con todo. Por otro lado, está el detalle del ruedo del pantalón, que subirlo por encima de tus tobillos los hace ver mucho más elegantes y le quitan esa casualidad a cualquier tipo de jean. Y por último el tema del sombrero y el negro: me fascina esa onda de gótico refinado. Todo el look va en base a un sólo adjetivo, que en cada conjunto no está de más: clásico.


Shirt and jeans: Zara  Sweater: Miss Lulu Shoes: Ferradini Bag: Forever 21 Hat: Vestimenta 

Muchas cosas positivas para esta semana
Many positive things for this week 
Mil quinientos besos y abrazos 
Fifteen hundred hugs and kisses ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario